Malmö's great benefits
- Easy access to workforce and competitive operational costs
- Exciting environments, new residential and business areas
- Universities and research centers
- An international school for faculty - Malmö Borgarskola offers internationally accredited primary and secondary education.
- A good living environment – diverse cultural life with a rich range of leisure activities
- Well-developed infrastructure
- A tunnel, linking the railway north of Malmö with railways to Trelleborg, Ystad and Copenhagen
- The Øresund Bridge strengthens Malmö's position
- Copenhagen International Airport and Malmö Airport less than 30 minutes away
- Copenhagen Malmö Port - harbor and logistics park
- International advantageous cost levels
Let us help you!
Professional and free service for those planning to set up or relocate a business in Malmö.
We can help you with
- Which areas in the city would suit your business
- How to find available office/business facilities
- Contact possibilities with service providers, businesses, academics and local authorities
- Knowledge on regional development and projects that will support your business
- Demographics and statistics
Contact us now:
+46 706-923 535 +46 708-756 868
Permits, Guidelines and laws
When you are you planning to establish or develop a business The Business pilot will guide you through the administrative process in our municipality and give you relevant information about permits, guidelines and laws.
Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Address: City Hall, August Palms plats 1 (3rd floor)
Phone: +46 40 - 34 30 00
There are many organisations, networks and companies in Malmö and the Öresund region that can provide you with relevant information and assistance.